Monday, April 2, 2007

Holding back

An interesting conversation yesterday on the golf course: What do you think about when you are having sex and you don't want to climax?

Midnight was out with me and he and I had the same answer, which is strange, to say the least. We both think about our respective home sports teams and their starting lineups back in the late 80's/early 90's. For me, that's the Run TMC version of the Golden State Warriors and also the Will Clark/Robby Thompson era of the SF Giants.

Our other friend Nasty made a funny point. Apparently I've had this conversation with him as well, and he said that if he starts using my methodology and thinking about Timmy Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin, then he inevitably starts thinking about me. Gross.

What do you think about when you are holding back?

2 comments:

The Colonel said...

Why would I not want to climax?

Anonymous said...

My roommate says he thinks about his grandma.